Is it breakfast already? Do you have no idea about what to eat for breakfast while you still have bread and bananas leftover? Do not worry! In this article, we will provide the information for you on how to make fried bananas with caramel french toast for breakfast.
Banana is a good energy source for you to start your day. It rich in potassium, sugars, vitamins, and most importantly it keeps you full until the lunch time come.
Banana also high in antioxidants which keep you away from free radicals. Due to this nutritional value, banana often correlated with health benefit such as protection against type two diabetes, reduce swelling, strengthen the nervous system, maintain the production of white blood cell, and can make you maintain your body weight or even aid in the wight loss.
If you eat the banana for your breakfast, it will maintain your mood due to the high level of tryptophan. This content played a role in the body to produce serotonin which has the function in maintain mood-elevating and brain neurotransmitter. It also will help you in the digestion and constipation.
With its high in fiber, it will help your digestion to be better due to the digestion of fiber in your gut bacteria. Then, the fiber also played the important role in order to relieve constipation. Then this banana is good for your digestive system.
With all of the beneficial value of the banana that we already mention above, this fried bananas with caramel french toast recipe are easy to cook and require small amount of ingredients.
It also only takes about five to ten minutes to serve this on your dining table. You will not put away your leftover banana and bread going into a waste.
This recipe will make your breakfast to be awesome and it will satisfy your stomach with the full feeling until the lunch time is coming. Then Let us begins the making of fried banana and caramel french toast!
First of all, you need to gather all of the ingredients to make your fried bananas with caramel french toast ready to consumed. Here is the list that you need to make this awesome fried bananas with caramel french toast:
- Two pieces of white bread
- Two eggs
- ¼ cups of milk
- 1 Whole banana
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamons
- 1 teaspoon of corn starch
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- Two bowls
- Frying pan
- Whip cream (additional)
After you gather all of the ingredients, then the next step is the answers of how to make fried banana with caramel french toast.
- Crack the two eggs into the bowl, then adding the ¼ cups of milk and ½ teaspoon of cinnamons. Whisking them together until it is completely mixed. Set this aside.
- Prepare the banana, peel it and cut it into six-part of banana. Adding one teaspoon of corn starch. Mix it together, however, do not crush the banana. Let the shape be like that, set this aside.
- Heat the pan into 95 °F and add the butter to the pan.
- While waiting for the melting of the butter, prepare the bananas that we already mix with corn starch in step 2.
- When the butter already melt and the pan is heated enough, fry the bananas until the color on the both sides turn into golden color
- Take out the fried bananas, allow it to cool and set it aside.
- Prepare the mixture that we already make in the step one and the bread. Soak the bread in the mixture. Let the bread absorb the mixture in about twenty seconds for each side. Set this aside.
- Heat the pan until it heats enough to fry the bread.
- Fry the bread until the color of the each sides becoming golden. Then Take it out and allow it cool.
- Put the fried bread into the plate and pour the caramel sauce on it. For the caramel itself, you can buy it from a store, or you can make it by yourself as a homemade caramel sauce.
- Then add the fried bananas into the fried bread with caramel and decorate it as you like.
- Decorate it with whip cream and serve this for your breakfast.
This recipe for fried bananas with caramel french toast is indeed simple yet pleasing your stomach with its taste that will make you craving for another fried bananas with caramel french toast. The step on how to make fried bananas with caramel french toast also easy and only require you a small amount of your time.Do not let your bananas and bread leftover are going to trash rather than going into your stomach. Do not make it going into waste.
Do not let your bananas and bread leftover are going to trash rather than going into your stomach. Do not make it going into waste. You can make your favourite one like fried banana sandwich which contain much ingredient.
What are you waiting for? Let us making this fried bananas with caramel french toast.