Tomato juice recipes – Tomato juice is so nutritious that it is recommended for people to add it to their daily meal. The problem is, some people don’t really like the taste. Well now, don’t worry about it. You can surely add your tomato juice with other ingredients like carrot and even some spices! Read on to know some tomato juice recipes which you can get both the taste you like and the healthy benefits at the same time.
Tomato-vegetable juice, a combination of tomato and other vegetables, is low in sodium that you will enjoy at anytime of the day. This recipe is enough for 2 people in 8 fl oz serving size. And it contains 39 calories, 80 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 5 g sugar, and 1.5 g protein with no fat, no saturated fat, and no cholesterol.
½ cup water
2 Roma tomatoes
½ stalk celery
2/3 cup red bell pepper, sliced it
1/8 slice lemon
½ green onions
1 pinch kosher salt
8 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Put all the ingredients into FourSide or WildSide+ jar orderly as listed, and then secure the lid.
- Select “Whole Juice” or blend for 50-60 seconds on a Medium-High speed.
- Tomato-vegetable juice is ready to serve.
Savory Kale-Tomato Juice
This juice uses kale which is known as the king of greens. Kale contains a lot of vitamin K that has a similar benefit to calcium in keeping the strength of the bone.
Drink this immediately after it’s done as it is the perfect time to get the most nutritious of the juice. And, if you like, add chia seeds to help to replace the fiber that disappears during the process of juicing. This recipe is for one serving only in 8 to 10 ounce serving size.
- 3 medium plum tomatoes
- 1 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 medium stalks celery
- 3 medium kale leaves with stems
- ½ large juice lemon, peel it and remove the pith
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
- Juice the ingredients in this order: tomatoes and parsley together, celery, kale, and lemon. Follow your juicer’s particular settings for each of the ingredient.
- Stir in the chia seeds if you use them and let them soak for 5 minutes.
- Savory kale-tomato juice is ready to serve.
Spicy Tomato Juice
This one recipe is quite unique because you can make it thicker, thinner, or sweetener according to your preference. All of the customizations are provided below. This spicy tomato juice recipe is for one serving only.
- 2 ice cubes
- ½ large tomato, remove the core and cut into quarters
- ½ small cucumber, peel it and cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ small jalapeno pepper, remove the seeds
- ¼ cup water
- Put all the ingredients into Single Serve Cup and blend until smooth. Don’t forget to remove the blades from the cup after that.
- Spicy tomato juice is ready to serve.
- To make it thicker, add one of these ingredients below:
- ¼ ripe banana
- 2 tablespoon avocado
- ¼ tablespoon chia seeds
- To make it thinner, add one of these ingredients below:
- 2 tablespoons green tea or chamomile tea
- 2 tablespoons coconut water
- Small amount of one high-moisture food, like lettuce, celery, lemon, lime, or cucumber
- Some water
- Unsweetened almond milk
- To make it sweeter, add one of these ingredients below:
- 1 tablespoon agave
- ½ dates, ½ dried fig, and 20 raisins
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon lucuma
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/8 tablespoon or ½ packet stevia
- 1 tablespoon yacon syrup
Apple Carrot Tomato Juice
The ingredients amount used in this apple carrot tomato juice are rather too much. The initiator even said that she had enough juice for two days. Well, you can store it in the refrigerator, of course. And when you wake up in the next morning, a very cool breakfast will ready to be savored.
- 4 red apples, peel
- 1 pound carrots, peel
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Just put them all in the juicer or blender.
- Apple carrot tomato juice is ready to serve. Don’t forget to store the rest in the refrigerator.
Celery Tomato Juice
Celery and tomato are commonly seen together in a dish soup, aren’t they? But this recipe combines them with a juice; moreover, it only uses the celery stalks instead of the whole piece. You should try this one and tell us how they taste. This celery tomato juice recipe uses a juicer in the making process.
3 cups tomatoes, wash, remove the seeds, and cut them in eighth
3 celery stalks, wash and remove the end and leaves
1 tablespoon salt
½ tablespoon black pepper
- Turn your juicer on for 10 seconds before you use it.
- Put the tomatoes one by one into the juicer shoot, followed by the celery stalks.
- Add salt, black pepper, and 2 to 4 drops of Tabasco sauce into the juice.
- Put the juice inside refrigerator to let it chill for 2 to 3 hours before drinking it.
- Celery tomato juice is ready to serve.
Also, thing that you need to know is tomato juice is really good for skin.
Now, what do you think? Tomato juice can come in any taste, right? Try all to select one as your favorite and make it regularly. Oh –and if you notice, there’s no sugar mentioned at all as the ingredient in five tomato juice recipes above. It is because you should try to reduce the use of sugar by now and start to make use the natural sweeteners contained in fruits, honey, or others. Let’s live a healthy life start by consuming only healthy things!