Breakfast the important meal time that people often skip. In a hurry has been a common excuse for skipping the breakfast, despite knowing the benefits. We actually can make healthy breakfast by simply using ingredients to make drinks. These healthy drinks for breakfast would not only be fresh but also contain nutrition to help you to start the day. Let’s look at the list of healthy drinks recipes.
- Banana Berry Boost
The blend banana and some berries create a refreshing drink that would boost your energy and get ready for the day. This fruit blending also helps you to have a balanced and healthy diet. The ingredients that are easy to get and takes less than five minutes to get it ready would surely make this recipe a new favorite for breakfast.
- 1 large banana
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- ¾ cup apple juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add some ice cubes
Note: the berries can be fresh or frozen
- Grapefruit Smoothie
Grapefruit that contains high antioxidants with pleasant taste meets the ginger that would give some warmth to get you relaxed. This smoothie helps you to keep feeling full until lunch time.
- 3 grapefruit, peeled
- 1 cup of cold water
- 3 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 fresh peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients (including ice cubes) in the blender
- Blend until smooth
- Raspberry and Nut Smoothie
The blending or raspberry and nut in smoothie would give pleasant taste. Its calorie, around 355, would help you to get through the day. It also contains some nutrition like protein (10 gr), carbohydrate (53 gr), sodium (146 mg), fiber (7 gr), iron (1 mg) and calcium (274). With all the combination, consuming this smoothie would be a great way to start a day.
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 banana (make sure it’s ripe enough)
- 1 tablespoon natural almond or peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey (agave nectar would be better)
- Place all of the ingredients above (milk, raspberries, banana, almond butter, and honey) in a blender.
- Blend until it is smooth and ready to serve
- Spinach, Grape, and Coconut Smoothie
The meeting of spinach, grape and coconut might a bit surprising and make people guess how the taste would be. Well, you can be sure it would be a nice experience to try it. Not to mention, its calorie (around 232) would help you to run your diet program. Zero cholesterol would make this smoothie a great choice to be put in a healthy diet. With 3 gr of protein, 49 mg of sodium and 43 mg calcium, this smoothie should be put on the list of breakfast meals. These healthy drinks is one of the best choice to make at home.
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Place all of the ingredients (including the ice cubes) in a blender.
- Blend until it is smooth
- Antioxidant Smoothie
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup cherries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup acai berry juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt – plain or vanilla
- 2 or 3 ice cubes (only if the berries are fresh)
- Place all of the ingredients (including ice cubes – if you use fresh berries) in a blender
- Blend it until it mixed well and smooth
- Banana Split Breakfast Drink
- 1/2 cup Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 large (or 2 small) ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple (optional – you can replace with other fruits that suit you more)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Whip it until it is smooth.
- Banana Smoothies
- Bananas (the ripe ones)
- Orange juice
- Wheat germ
- Crushed ice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend it till mixed well
- Add some honey to adjust the sweetness
This smoothie provides you with 290 calories, 3,4 gr fat, 6 gr protein and 63 gr carbohydrate. Seems to be ideal to be put on your diet meal list.
- Fresh Apple-Celery Juice with Ginger and Parsley
- Lemon Juice
- Ginger (around 3 cm)
- Put the celery, apple, ginger and parsley in an electric juicer.
- Pour some lemon juice.
- Stir it.
This serving would give you 35 calories, 7 gr carbohydrate, 1 gr sat fat, 2 gr protein and 3 gr fiber. The very practical way to get it done and the nutrition makes this juice a good choice to start your day.
You can create more healthy drinks for breakfast by combining all the ingredients above. Always try to get low-cost ingredients near you. It’s because you don’t need much money to provide healthy breakfast yet refreshing ones just like these healthy drinks.